Tuesday, January 24, 2012

World never lie, never end.


But yeah, the 'karma' will haunt you, with whatever you doing. Good or bad, you choose. And I chose both. People tends to do a good thing and sometimes, they will do the bad thing without they knowing they did. Plus, the consequence will follow you. Just when and where that will happen.....I don't know. Unless if you have a psychic power, you will ask The Almighty and The God will answer what you ask for. Pfftt..

True, I have to choose a bright or a bleak one path in order to make up my story beautifully. Still want that duck-face, apparently they suggest I have to wait more. Okay. Because I loved you guys so much even though I have a bit confuse about it for the female character, then I give a chance for you. Take or leave it. Your choice duck-face! Haha.

P/s, the duck-face 'haunt' me wherever I go. It such a good character that you played in my mind. I loved it man! :) 

I'm waiting for the next year and we will see, how it's going. Don't rushing. Take a deep breath and think how it works! 



No comments:

Post a Comment