Friday, February 10, 2012

Forever young



I wish I am is Peter Pan, forever young. No matter how long I live, I never bother with an adult stuff. Pfftt..poor me. The real life is hit me on the Peter Pan's road and I just can be dream to be part of the Peter Pan's life. 

Peter Pan once said,  If growing up means it would be beneath my dignity to climb a tree, 
I won't grow up, never grow up, never grow up, not me. 


I won't to face the reality. It scared  and freaked me out. And yes, whatever I did to avoid the reality is, I am fell off. I can't beat the power of The Almighty. Everything is written for me. I just lead my path with  my own desire. Maybe I am not a Peter Pan, but I can watch the movie again and again with the the sweetest memory that I can't have any place. 

I learnt a lot of things at UKM. 1st Year, 2nd Year, 3rd Year is so wonderful. Just 4th Year, is little bit bitter and I wish I can play along my favourite track of 4th Year later.


No comments:

Post a Comment