Saturday, June 13, 2009

empty

im confused. i've got think that he have to be that way because of his f*******. owh god. why im currently miss him damn much? im not be able to control myself to tell that i miss him eventhough i know my circumstances now. i will talk whatever i want to,and im not smart to deal with my heart too. to be a girlfriend to someone now,it such a good thing,and feel better that you have him on your besides. but,how if you have to be shared with somebody that you knew? how you want to react? how? what im supposed to do? cry? tell my friend my condition now? and to make me happy back,to see me smile back,what they gonna do? i don't want to gain their burden. and enough for what they through with their life. plus,i knew the rules of friend. friend is the one that lend their hands when you in trouble,and i admit it,my friends are wonderful. and im thankful having you in my life. but somehow,im not easy to share about my feeling. to be truth,im loved someone. and enough that im say,you knew him.

to him.
going back to the past,im glad knew you. you are my saviour when im need a help. im happy? once,yes! im happy to you. but now,im not your bitter half. what im feel about you..still the same like first time we met. i remembered,our first vacation,a little bit of awkward,but it seems we enjoyed ourselves perfectly. whatever i ask for,you 100% want to make it real for me. thanks. and one day,you cracked my feeling. im clueless. i have to let go of you. eventhough im so hard to be far away from you,im clear about you. about your feeling. thanks. honest is what im find out from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment