Saturday, April 11, 2009

get off!

i can't bear anymore...

why im still miss him eventhough he's not mine?
why im still call him eventhough die x suke ak kaco die?
why im still text him eventhough he's never to reply to me?
why im still wait him eventhough he never do anything to hook-up with me again?
why only me deserves get this feeling?
why??????
im hate to be like this!
hate this feeling...it ruins me again and again.
when im try to forget about him...he appears in front of me.
why he finds me out when i try to get off from his life?
when im into him....he ignores me!!
why u do diz to me?!
why??!!
when im asking u back...u just be keep quiet!!!
i hate--u be silent when im ask u.
i need your response!
u have your mind to think of and your mouth to speak out!
don't make me look like a stupid one!
what u know is...u find me out when u have difficult time.
it's unfair!!!
i need u be honest to me about your feeling.
when u with my friends..u told them first version
with me...another versions.
pleassee!!!!
im sick with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment