Thursday, August 20, 2009

L..L.Love yesterday!

date: 20 august 2009 (yesterday)

i think, i love yesterday because of some reasons. but,yesterday too,make me sad. ouchh! why i love yesterday? why? why? and why? because....me,myself,don't know why i love that day. hahaha! sengal disitu. no la.
  1. i've stayed late and i go to bed about 4am. then,i alarmed my hp,so that it's easy for me to wake up early. hahaha. it is not me if im wake up early in the morning after I'm going to the bed late. really not me! about 7.02 am i woke up and i jump off from my bed,and heading to bathroom. memang aku happy dapat bangun awal.
  2. I'm happy because...because...because...i've been watching by somebody. i repeat again,somebody okay!!! huhu. memang aku perasan disini.
  3. yesterday,ive got quiz by my lovely lecturer,MR ZAWAWI SAMBA. (not samba-samba yang dance okay? it is really his name. so unique u!) hukhuk. I struggle to get high mark...and i read what he taught to me in the class. but,i end up with zzzzz. hahaha. fortunately,i got the answer! yeah!!! love mr.zawawi and that quiz makes me more passion into that course,perhaps! and yesterday too,is mr zawawi birthday.
  4. that evening,my cliques and i,heading to 'goreng pisang' stall @ hentian kajang. then,citot want to eat pecal lele or in english fried catfish with spicy sauce. u can using my uncle google to google it! woohoooooo! it been so long time that i don't reach to that restaurant. huh! miss pecal lele so much. ughhh! and,because of citot want to eat damn much,i can eat that catfish too.
  5. huh. lepas merasa pecal lele yang di-order oleh citot,ak pi turun main volleyball bersama jejaka-jejaki KKM,KIY. (jgn cakap diorang hot.) hoh. amat pedih perut aku sbb dorang amatlah berbakat dalam dunia lawak. adus. ak rasa,ak main tadi pon,x kuar peloh sgt! da la panggil ak beyonce..heh! ak beyonce okay! bole plak ko wat tarian beyonce lam court. hahaha. saket perot teramat la sangat. then,mase aku nk amik 'firstball',aku dive kt court tuh. ohoooo!! sakit disitu dan suar aku koyak. @#$%^&*
  6. that night,we,i mean wan,reena and i go to dinner. yeah! dinner. before and after dinner,ive got wind so much! burp...burp...! pakcik wan ask me to drink ENO. then,i refuse it because i never drink that eno. (act,i takot sbb x sedap). last-last,ak minom gak eno tuh. serius! x okay gak angin ak ni. makin banyak ade r. tensen sangat!!!
  7. after dinner,i tepon my mom. and i told to her that i wanna go home 1week early than real holiday,raya holiday. at first,my mom like x bagi sebab mcm2 soklan mak ak tnye. ni yg smpat ak igt, ade klas x,lecturer marah x if i skip clas for 1week,x jejas ke merit u. ughhh! (cm mahu jadi the hulk pon ade bila ak dgr prtnyaan mak aku tuh) then,after i explained everything to her, and yes!!! i can back home early. huhuhu. because i x balik cuti merdeka. bole terima tak itu alasan? boleh kan?

heh! smalam hari yang melawakkan. perhaps,the next day is more colourful

No comments:

Post a Comment