Monday, April 5, 2010

Choco-top flavor.

MOTIFFF?? Act,xde motiff pon.

Haaa! Last weekend, I've got new flavor in my life. Never do that. Terasa macam balik kampung r. Serius! Miss everything there. The way you guys treat me. Fun and havoc. I like. But, I didn't know on behalf you guys. I'm try to diving your world.

The moment we go through, I keep it.
The picture we took together, I never lie to you.
The laughter we shared, I smile back indeed.

I just take this photo only, with 2 budak banyak cakap. Hahaha.

But the best damn thing is lepak-ing with your bros. I've got wonderful time with them. Tak sangka, I can laugh easily with their joke. Kak Ayu, Kak Ijah sempoi. Even I'm tired, I try to keep on my track. Don't get lost with my own world. Haha. Btw, I bole senang boooncit dengan masakan yang sedap-sedap. Oh....Miss it so much.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for everything Honey....
    my family also happy with u....
    thanks sbb sudi dtg umah i....
    luangkan mase dgn family i....
    i bole nmpk kegembiraan dlm wajah u everytime abg long bercakap....
    hehe....
    Thanks for everything Honey....

    ReplyDelete