Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CircleOfLife

3 is already down like the bird fly away. Not with the best feeling, but feel great because *_* I don't know. 1 more is left to me. Of course, I will serve it to You. Too much. Haha.

Btw, I love this picture. BrogaHill is the Mantop place to strength,shear,flexural your mind. Erk? Okay. No more MaterialTechnology stuff anymore. Toughness your mind. Kahkah. Macam konkrit la plak. Jom bina Frame nak?

Let's spread your mind.









Keep smiling. No more cursing. No more headache. Dang!

1more to go and I will hit You Mom. Don't worry mom. Your daughter still remember the way to back home. Never forget lah! I cross my finger. Betul Mama. Hee.


Muka nak malu-malu. Tahan nak gelak lak tu. Alolo~~ Da cantik,ayu,manis. Takyah control sesangat. Hahaha. Lawak. Okay-okay. Sori Mum. Mintak ampun okay?

Ps: Do/Don't is the thing that you always Do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment