Friday, August 27, 2010

Critic !

Sorry if I hurt you with my word.

I can't, because it's myself. You too, you like the way I am. So, here we go. Start from now.

Don't treat me like I'm yours, I'm not ready for it and don't ask for it now.

I am standing here to stand my opinion even though you are not so really to hear it.

Better I whisper or shout it out?

Or you love to see the sadness, instead of the smile that I used for everyday.

Ten times I said, I can't, you hard to accept. So, why you burning your oil so much, so that I can change myself right now?

It's never-FOR NOW.

UKM-KKM-VOLLEYBALL-FRIENDS. I love it because I used to be like this.

Semua orang nampak,semua salah aku. Sebab, may be I am too selfish. Never hear your advice. Never? Not so really. But I don't care. As long as you see the real me, you can take care of it for the future, perhaps. Stubborn, Yeah! It's me. More you or people push me, more I ignore.

Frankly, I love if it works naturally. If you don't like it, you have to say, you LIKE. No more option to take.

If I shine up your day, you too, have to do the same.

I am done !

Ps; I adore you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment