Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Unfold Thought

Let's talk so-called my time machine.

Sumpah, I still don't believe with myself that I can hold still our kinda relationship. Thanks to you because be patient with me even though I am a cruel person to you. To adapt my life, my style with you, it's hard for me. Macam ada satu beban yang aku kena pikul. But then, this feeling is disappear and replace it with new thing. Of course, I have to modify a little bit about us. Sangat kejam kan? :)

The recipe of this happiness is of course, everyday we have an issue to argue each other. To deal with it, you guys have to be prepare your mental and must be smart to deliver your thought. Ugh!! I hate this kind of process to foster this relationship, but, indeed, I must say, it's work for me. Yeay !!!!! Other recipe is I suka buat dia sakit hati. Sangat suka tengok dia marah sebab bila dia marah, aku akan buat muka yang entah pape, aku wat lawak bodoh dan aku gelak. Sengal gila! Later, we end up with a big laughter.

Happy Belated, Sayang.


I pissed off, you are still on besides me.
I yelled out, you're great with your word-style.
I cursed you, you're still smile at me.
You're always do, and still...
Nice job, Buncit !

No comments:

Post a Comment