Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Forward

Happy news for all Muslim people out there!
Ramadhan is coming back!!
And, I am a Muslim, is to be glad to welcome-ing a Ramadhan again.

Okay, for this moment, I try to seek the light beyond a fasting month, not only just refrain from lust; eating, drinking, more sleep at afternoon, but to be more close to my creature. Niat sudah pasang, tunggu nak buat je. I am lacking about that and until now, I'm still learning how to be a good Muslim. I am not too perfect. As a person, I have to learn so many thing to adapt to the next chapter of my life. Be bold, or I lose in this game of the world.

Ramadhan is welcomed me, and I should start with this new thing. 'Bermuhasabah' is the word of this semester. No more play hard, study hard. I cut it and make it with this sound, Play less, Study hard-less-hard. :) No extend! Aku ingat pesan orang-orang yang berpengalaman. It's enough for the past 4 semester I laughing without any warning. Sekarang, harus kena malu pada diri sendiri sebab aku bukanlah yang sempurna walaupun pada zahirnya, aku sempurna.

To all my dear, Happy Fasting day and grab this opportunity that comes once in a year. Moreover, don't let this month goes away like a dust because you didn't know either next year you are still alive. Quick, step up forward to become a super-duper person. :)

Just a sneek-a-peek from an 2010 IPC Powerlifting World Championship. Later, I will update about that.
Sigh. Can I fly to Bangkok and laughing with them again? Missing them so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment