Saturday, October 9, 2010

8.

10.10.10; Keep up with this track Sayang.

Somehow, 8 it's just a number. But, to keep 8 of ours, really 'pening'.

While your damnation is keep playing in my mind, I try to figure out and still follow this lead.

.
.
.

Don't ask me why. My answer is still the same. Adore.

One, do fancy my sphere. I do need it.

Two, the bitter of of the past, it always haunted me. But, you never know.


Three, (don't) color my life with the chaos of trouble. 


Four, (don't) hide-and-seek.



Ps; 

Selamat pulang rasa, ke asal jiwaku. Selamat kembali aku, ke jalan lurusmu. Selamat datang cinta, ke ruang hatiku. :)


Pss;

Love; not about finding the perfect person, but to see an imperfect person perfectly. :)


Psss; Consequence, it blossom! Yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment