Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Your warm embrace,Ma.

I believe on what Allah SWT is planned for me. I take my lead and still seeking for the happiness. And to see you happy with us, it's very grateful to me. 




Yaya tak suka banding-membanding apa yang yaya ada ngan orang lain. Cukup sekadar, Yaya bersyukur. Yaya tahu, Mama memang yang terbaik yang pernah Allah SWT kurniakan. Because I love you, I accept the way you are.  No complaining, Ma.  :)

I'm glad, having you Ma. Your patience, is out of my mind to think of your limit is. 
.
.

I'm sorry if I give you a hard time. Muka tak puas hati, selalu menjawab apa yang mama cakap, selalu malas buat kerja, selalu tak dengar apa yang mama cakap, pesan, but when I'm far away with you, that's all the thing that I'm very missing it. Most important, I miss the moment that you woke me up every morning.  (Leteran tu penting.)

Missing yours; your dish, your voice, your scent, your babbling, your smile, your gossip, your sewing-machine sound, your Hindustan drama, our sweet-quarrel-about-what-channel-we-should-watch. 

Whenever you are so different to others, Ma, I still believe that you are the greatest Ma that I've ever had.

I love you, Ma. I adore with your persona. 

Ps; This post really related to someone. Please noted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment