Thursday, October 7, 2010

Intern's way.

Internship, of course, some people is very interested with it. And, some is not. Why? Because intern's itself, can develop your skill, soft/hard skill, can gain your experience, the way you thinking, the way you deliver your thought to people with different age, how you want to communicate to each other, how to set up your mind when  you're caught in trouble. And, everything is come with purposely.


To me, I'm not very keen when lecturer give us the intern's talk last day. I just give my 60minutes away to her (tedious talk peeps), whilst my mind fly up to the other place. I don't know why. It kind of very distract to me. My mind, is saturated enough with full of the project, report, assignment that I never settle. This thing, 3-in-1, Ugh, Yulks! I'm just attracted with 3-in-1 Nescafe. 


Rarely, people wouldn't pick the place where it far from your hometown. But, certainly I did. I consider with, a company will gives me a good salary ( it's very NECESSARY okay?), with a great bonding boss-stuff-worker, and binding together with a spectrum environment. Yeah. I'm a picky one, but certainly, not all of the stuff. 


I just ask, please intern, pleased me okay? 


And I know, with Allah's aid, it will fall the right place. Pray, and be confident. 
InsyaAllah, it will blossom your heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment