Sunday, May 24, 2009

aku kene tag!!

The challenge is:
  1. Go to your photos folder in your computer.
  2. Go to the 6th folder of photos.
  3. Go to the 6th picture in that folder.
  • Put the picture on your blog and description of it.
  • Invite six friends to join the challenge.
  • Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.


okies-dokies. this is my sixth picture of my sixth folder. hoho! the sixth sneak peek about them.
  1. this is my siblings. the girl is SHADATUL IMAN,but we called her,iman. and the boy with his curl hair is IZZAT IZZUDIN.
  2. they so-so-so naughty until me,sometimes x larat to look after them. huh!
  3. eventhough they are so naughty and stubborn sometimes,me,myself, close to them. i don't know why.
  4. the girl,likes to scream very much. damn. and she always whimper to me when she get scolded with my mom. plus,me,the first target when she want something. because she know already,that i wouldn't refuse her request. haha.
  5. then,the boy likes to beat us without any reason. silly right? but,i consider him as a kids. he don't know anything unless do the things that he like.
  6. the things that i like about them..hmm...i love to kiss them! :]
enough! and i'll tag:
  • nadia si tegang
  • citot
  • norie
  • muni-muni
  • g-joy
  • and...anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment