Saturday, May 23, 2009

special for you...atuk

maybe i have my own reason why im still thinking of him lately. him. not others,the one who taught me about life. he,spiced up my life once eventhough i didn't do anything to pay back what he had done to me. im not the manja-manja to him,haha..but im lucky get him,know him well. he's so gently,kind-hearted,loves to make us happy with his story a.k.a talkative,happy-go-lucky person and good in cook! that's why i love him most. :] seriously..im not good in cook,so,when im sleep in his house,he's the only one who cook to me. from breakfast,lunch and dinner. im felt guilty to him and sorry. i can't be a someone to you. i want you know that..im always love you no matter who i am. thanks be with me for a while. the way you talk,smile...owh..damn! i miss you. your roti canai,always in my heart. delicious! by the way,you are strong-smoker. you know already that i hate smoker but you ignore my whimper. huh! i hate when you blew off your cigarette's smoke to my face! busuk!!! haha...but i missed that moment pretty much. but now...you're gone. left me without say something. you're so mean. at least,meet me and call me. and it's not your fault too,im so selfish. im supposed go to your house first, before im heading to shopping mall with my mom. when im thinking about you,im mad to myself..not because you leave me but im skipped to meet you. owh.....i really miss,miss,and miss you. i mean it.

2 comments:

  1. be strong, girl but never stop missing him..=)
    anyway, u've got tagged! check it out in my page k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know already about your tagged.
    hei...asal xleh nk komen kat page kak aimi?

    ReplyDelete