Saturday, May 16, 2009

when it dropping by........

aku tak suka perasaan ni. aku tau..ia akan datang pada aku bila aku tidak memerlukannya. sakit,perit...seriusly. i do when i said i love you but half of that,im just lying. lie because i can't pretend..that you are not belongs to me. never dear. bila aku fikir balik,what i've done to you,it is not unfair. im always think about myself. when i need you..im forced you. i don't know,im confused. im not the one to you..and you supposed go to her,not me. aku..banyak sangat kesalahan yang aku buat kat diri ko. im selfish..yes! i admit it. when problems come to me,im done something outrageous. sounds like im crazy but im not. hell..im not! im sorry do that things to you. you such a good man to me. do many things to me and im grateful. but...faith make us know,the difference between us. you,me and her. sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment