Monday, November 9, 2009

Pieces of Me

Across the universe. I found something precious. I hate gambling because I'm always lose. But, to deal with you, it was so much fun. Nothing gonna change my world. With you,I feel myself complete with joy. With you, I feel more safe under your blanket. With you, I can be a SuperGirl. Nothing gonna change my world. Be with you, is one of my top list. Without you, the cloud will shed its tears. The polar bear without its fur. The music without its beat and rhythm.

You turn my life with your own colour.




Off to Seremban.


Surprise Birthday to Citot and Fateen.

Bergumbira after final exam Sem 2,1st year.

Trip to Pangkor's Island.

Went to Bukit Ampang.



The reason I smile is YOU. The existence of you, is like Drive-Thru @McD. Whatever I wish,you always by my side. I Heart You like I'm love McD. I'm lovin' it.

I miss to sleepover with you again.
Nadia.Even Mun cakap,kau kuat bebel. Itulah yang aku rindu.
Fateen.Even aku selalu wat bilik kau bersepah,kau tak penah nk marah. Hee. Kau mmg cool!
Mun.Suka pukul b*nt*t aku.Tapi aku suka belai rambut kau. :>
Norie.Lama tak dgr sok-sek kau. Jom ON diet sem depan.
Citot.Ape tips nak kurus? Haha. Aku nak tahu.

Hei. Thanks guys. Your colors is stamped @my heart. I'm glad to be with you. Miss everything we did together. Only you know,how much I Heart You.

2 comments: