Sunday, October 25, 2009

I need you! My superhero. When I'm drink a cup of coffee, I see your smile beyond your robust motorcycle. When I'm playing badminton,I wish you play with me. When I'm cry,you tell me a good jokes so that my tears gone away. Please superhero. Wake up! This monster need you like a hell. Like I'm craving the food. Like I'm always steal your meal. *wink*

Superhero selalu minta alasan,kenapa dia kene tolong monster ini. Nah! Ini reason dia.
[You are so cute. You are kind. You are so sweet. You are so handsome. You are gentle. You are good defender indeed. I love the way you make the joke. My favourite: tease you! (sampingan je nih). You are my saviour coz I'm a little red one. Heh..ape kene mngene ngan kaler merah plak? . We love the same team. Remember,you messaged me about the red devil won CARLING CUP. Wooo! Appreciate that information.]
Cukupkah reason nih?

Meet my superhero.



No comments:

Post a Comment