Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mood: Tension with this thing. It plays every corner of my mind.

Since today,I didn't know my condition towards him. I'm just feel,what I'm say, what I'm doing...is true without thinking back his feeling. You can say that, I'm a selfish,stubborn because I can't accept the reality is. I'm just need him like before. Hang-out with him with the joke we made and laugh together. Nice! That memory is still alive in my mind even though I'm saying that, I need...NO-NO! I have to forget him. *sigh* It's hard to do this. Please! Give me a miracle! Just once. The reality is cruel. To face off,need high determination. I don't want to be the weakest person about this thing.

I wish...I wish...I want to be the person who doesn't have this feeling. I don't want to feel hurt anymore. I don't want to tear off about this kind of man. I want to shut off this feeling. No more about this stuff.

One thing...my panda said,if we plan what should we do for the future,it doesn't work. Yeah! I'm sustain her word! I should follow my path properly w/o this thing. Just like I'm said before, I'm banned this thing. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment